Our Pride and Joy

Our Pride and Joy

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just another lazy Sunday

Sunday is definitely my favorite day of the week! We literally did NOTHING today. We stayed in our pjs all day long, layed around by the fire, and then had some playtime with little man. Weldon just realized today that he can walk backwards and its really funny, he started just walking everywhere backwards! He has the cutest personality. He is constantly learning something new. Tonight we went to 3 Flamingo's and had some yummy yogurt, I got Expresso, J got Cookies and Cream. We love that place, and Weldon got to have a few bites ;) he liked it too :) Can't believe his Birthday is in two weeks! I have a lot to do! We are doing a Red Wagon theme and it is gonna be super cute! Tonight we have just been sitting here by the fire listening to the heavy storm we have going on. I love the sound of Rain, for some reason storms make me calm. Weldon doesnt seem to mind the storms either, he has slept right through it. Here are some pictures from our day, hope you enjoy them!
I know he is mine so I'm definitely a bit partial, but he was just so Photogenic today! I just love looking at these pictures, he looks so stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment