Our Pride and Joy

Our Pride and Joy

Monday, January 16, 2012

Mommy Time!

Tonight I got some quality time with my little guy. We ate a very good dinner, some chicken noodle soup, and we both loved it! I just started teaching Weldon how to brush his teeth, and he loves it, he loves more of his new Watermelon tooth paste, but he did a great job trying to brush them all by himself.  After dinner of course we had bath time which is our fav :) and then some mommy weldon picture time! He is getting so used to mommy taking so many pictures of him that he is starting to pose for the Camera. I LOVE IT! Its the cutest thing. After bath time he got caught in the closet that he knows he is not supposed to be in, that explains this face

I'm such a good eater!
Stealing some kisses from Love Bug
Look I'm brushing my teeth!
More Kisses......

Love my quality time with my precious boy! I will cherish these memories forever! And I will never be short of pictures to go back and look at!!! Love you Weldon James!

No comments:

Post a Comment