Our Pride and Joy

Our Pride and Joy

Sunday, January 8, 2012

They grow way to fast!

Its crazy thinking back on time, back when it was just Jimmy and I. I don't think we can remember life without sweet little Weldon. But now that a year has gone by it seems like just yesterday we were checking in the hospital getting ready for our lives to change forever. Now I think back and would do anything to freeze time in this very second. I was just looking back on the last 11 months and thought I would share it will you all!
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
So Crazy to watch our little guy grow and grow to be a big boy, so sad to see it happen so fast, but so happy to make lots and lots of more wonderful family memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment